General Terms and Conditions
- LS Media Pty Ltd. ACN 127 603 561 is 'The Promoter'.
- Entry to the competition is open to residents of Australia except employees of LS Media Pty Ltd, their immediate family, the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediately family. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
- Note, by entering this competition you will be subscribed to our mailing list.
- To be a winner you have to be a current LetsShop.com subscriber.
- Registration to LetsShop.com is free.
- If the Trade Promotion is dependent on skill or if a Judge's decision is required then the Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Trade Promotion draw will take place at the offices of LS Media Pty Ltd at Suite 6, 337A Lennox, Richmond VIC 3121. The major prize will be drawn first, and the other prizes (if any) will then be drawn in descending order of number and value.
- The winner(s) will be notified in writing and via email within two (2) days after the draw is conducted. By entering the competition the winner(s) agrees to their name and suburb being published on the LetsShop.com website or LetsShop.com newsletter.
- If the prize winner(s) is unable to redeem the prize within the collection period stated in the Special Terms and Conditions then the prize will be deemed forfeited and a new winner may be determined by The Promoter. Any unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize which may be unavailable at the time of the drawing of the Trade Promotion with another prize of comparable value. The Promoter will not substitute an unavailable prize with cash or any prize prohibited by the provisions of the New South Wales Department of Gaming and Racing 'Regulations on the conduct of Trade Promotions Lotteries', or by similar guidelines in effect in other states.
- The Promoter, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or of any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All personal information obtained via entries to the Trade Promotion will be protected under the LetsShop.com privacy statement. The LetsShop.com privacy statement is available for inspection on the LetsShop.com website.
- By submitting an entry to the Trade Promotion, the entrant consents to receiving emails from LetsShop.com and participating 3rd parties. The entrant may elect to unsubscribe from this service at any time.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants personal information in order to conduct the trade promotion. If the information requested is not provided then the entrant may not participate in the trade promotion. By entering the trade promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant also agrees that The Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
- All intellectual property in any entries become and remain the property of The Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to rerun the trade promotion and/or disqualify any individual/s who tamper/s with the entry process.
- If the entrant elects (via the entry form) to participate in future research, the personal information of the entrant will be stored in a database maintained by The Promoter. The Promoter may use this personal information to contact the entrant in respect to future research projects. A request to access, update, remove or correct the personal information of the entrant should be directed to The Promoter.
- A failure by The Promoter to enforce any of these terms & conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
- Where there are any terms and conditions that relate particularly to a trade promotion or competition these will be listed in Special Terms and Conditions which will follow directly after the General Terms and Conditions and will supersede any other terms and conditions mentioned.
- The promoter reserves the right to change these general terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
latest sales & specials